Digital Campaign Specialist
Here at Indicia, the communication agency within KMMS, we are looking for an exceptional Digital Campaign Specialist to join our talented Professional Services Team.
This role sits in our Bristol office and will work across all our business. Tell us why you are superb!
A little bit about you:
The Digital Campaign Specialist will work within an established digital and campaign operations team to deliver best in class activity and client support. You are driven, flexible, and passionate about learning and personal growth within a high speed agency culture.
• Expertly design, implement and measure multi-channel campaigns across a broad client base and diverse technologies.
• Deliver outstanding client support that exceeds expectations.
• Work with discipline, proven methodology, and a quick cadence to ensure that multiple workflows are moving forward successfully and consistently.
• Recognise areas for efficiencies within the end to end campaign delivery and support process, then adopt those efficiencies, measure the impact and communicates the benefit.
• Collaboration with internal teams in the development of processes that that drive efficiencies within their workflow, predominately focussing on improved use of existing toolsets or automation.
• Feeding in to a highly skilled and innovative environment to dynamically deliver to deadline work that goes above and beyond brief.
• Sustaining an excellent knowledge of the marketing technology and decisioning landscape through publications & seminars and applies this to the context of Indicia’s client needs.
• The position is client facing requiring a pro-active and professional approach.
• Working to clearly defined objectives and priorities you will deliver above and beyond SLA.
• Supporting and improving an established and diverse digital and campaign operations team.
• Becoming the client’s source of expert support and advice and nurturing a constructive and pro-active relationship above and beyond the usual offering.
• Nurturing a positive and motivational environment heavily focused on learning and improving daily.
• Regular meetings with the Scheduling team to manage and prioritise workload against client requirements.
• Regular meetings with Client Services, Insight and Planning teams to understand immediate and mid-terms client requirements.
• Regular internal meetings with Indicia business units to understand business requirements and how the work we deliver revolves around this.
• Demonstrable experience in a mainstream Campaign Management toolset e.g. Adobe, Unica, Aprimo, Alterian etc.
• Demonstrable experience in a mainstream Email Marketing tool e.g. Smartfocus, Alterian EM, ExactTarget etc.
• Demonstrable skills in data management toolsets e.g. SQL, SAS, SSPS etc is desirable.
• A knowledge of deploying decisions and campaigns across multiple channels; digital and offline) is preferred.
• Degree level or equivalent qualification
• Proven experience of campaign build and design client side or within an agency.
• A strong history of delivering complex and insight driven reporting in an easily understandable and visually compelling manner.
• Proven experience of managing and prioritising a busy workload with demanding and constantly changing operational requirements.
• An ambitious and driven personality consistently striving to deliver.
Who are we?
We’re an award winning customer engagement agency based in Bristol, with offices in London and Edinburgh!
Here at Indicia we find ways to inspire, inform and engage our client’s audience. We create valuable brand relationships that last long after the initial sale.
More than 80 brilliant people define us. We’re a worldly bunch, offering up bags of industry experience and a host of interesting talents. We say it takes all sorts to make marketing human.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company